I'M RUNNING THIS MONKEY FARM AROUND HERE FRANKENSTEIN!
Welcome to Devour the Podcast Episode 94.
• Fun Neighbor News
• David Moved
• Bo is moving
• Jamie has come back from Michigan
• Ohio is MEH
• David bought a bunch of Blu-rays
• Outlast is scary yall
• Bo is getting an Oculus Rift…for the porn
• We all watched a lot of shit
• Minor discussion of The Sacrament
• The girl with the eyebrow and TV's Eric Roberts
• Jamie liked Odd Thomas, Bo didn't
• Jamie plugs The After Movie Dinner Podcast
• Jamie FINALLY watched Saving Private Ryan
• Nurse 3D….that's a movie
-The 80’s slasher you never heard of Cards of Death is coming to VHS…..
-World War Z 2 has a writer…no one gives a shit
-Phantom of the Paradise to hit blu-ray thanks to Scream Factory. SUCK IT ARROW!
-Lost After Dark trailer is out, go watch that shit!
-Lifetime is making a direct sequel to The Omen
It Came from the Instant Queue:
Day of the Dead (1985)
Our Feature Presentation: Jamie’s Slasher Retrospective part 2: The Slumber Party Massacre
The Slumber Party Massacre (1982)
taking a trip back to school for Sorority House Massacre Part 2 for It
Came from The Instant Queue, and then we head to the hospital for
Visiting Hours for part 3 of Jamie’s Slasher Retrospective.
Email us at: Cenobitedave@gmail.com
Call Us: 760-661-7280
Follow Us on Twitter:
@Ddellamorte or @maven1974 or
@BoinTN and @WhatsBoWatching
Like Us on Facebook:
Join the Group:
Subscribe on Itunes-Search Devour the Podcast
Visit the site-