Monday, December 9, 2013

Moviecopia Episode 40: Moviecopia 1st Year Spectacular

Moviecopia 1 Year Anniversary

This is a very special episode of MovieCopia. We’ve reached our one year anniversary! I want to first thank all of the listeners for joining me on this crazy ride. You have been so supportive and kind over the past year. You guys and girls are the best group I could ask for. Thank you for everything.
 
I wanted to make this episode special. I didn’t want it to just be your average MovieCopia episode. This is the one year show! It had to be epic! Naturally, we needed to have an epic guest. Who better than the lady who was my original partner in crime at the start? We’ve come full circle as Iris returns to the show and we discuss… Gary Daniels! The asskicking Englishman makes his second appearance as we cover the film Hawk’s Vengeance. Does it live up to the high bar set by Fist Of The North Star, our first ever reviewed film?
 
We also have our first ever interview on MovieCopia. I am joined by Ron Newcomb to
discuss his soon to be released Lord Of The Rings inspired comedy, Rise Of The Fellowship. I’m very greatful to Ron for taking the time to give us the low-down on this project. Check it out when it’s available everyone.
 
Warning! The end of the show may be a bit sappy as everyone who has ever guested on the show is thanked. Get your tissues ready. Hahaha. We close out the show with a very kind Birthday wish from the fine folks over at Badasses Boobs and Bodycounts. Iris may in fact leave herself a message.
I look forward to bringing you another great year of the show. Strap in, it’s going to be a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment